1. Readers prefer to see ads in color. Today’s reader lives in a four-color world and is more receptive to color than black and white.
2. Adding color to a black and white ad produces higher recall scores; 15% higher than black and white ads
3. Talk about engagement. Color ROP ads drive readers to visit the advertiser 31% more than black-and-white ads.
4. Color ads do more than capture incremental attention. Color ads are 9% more appealing to readers, are said to be a fresh approach 18% more
often and are 5% more interesting than black and white ads.
5. A full-color ad doesn’t just draw the reader’s attention—it captures it! Color ads are seen to be 33% more beneficial than black and white ads, and 18% more likely to drive readers to look for more information.
6. Newspapers offer excellent color reproduction. Your color will not just jump off the page, it will clearly and vividly represent your image.
7. Because you can! More newspapers offer color on more pages and in more sections than ever before.
8. Color more closely depicts product offerings. Color influences image and attitude and really involves readers.
9. Color is more cost efficient than ever. Color garners results significantly in excess of its incremental cost.
10. Color offers a competitive advantage both building your brand and jumping out of the page. Strategically, color pulls the eye from the headline toward the dominant art element.
Ask your Hood County News marketing consultant how you can ad impact to your advertising with color.